our family

our family

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zach's Discovery

*** Please don't judge. I had a mental breakdown about a week ago, realizing how terrible of a person I am that we were about to have more kittens come into the world. I promise to do better.

After the boys went to bed Katy and I were sitting on the couch trying to fill out online job applications for her soon-to-be summer job when Zachy came out into the living room.
Very excitedly he told us he found kittens under his bed!!!!

We jumped up, and sure enough, he was right.  Duchess is the proud mommy of three little orange kittens. An hour later Zach is still awake, keeping an eye on those little babies.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! ...and they're orange!!! *squeal* How in the world am I gonna be able to resist???? Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you even know that Duchess was pregnant? I am secretly jealous, as I am a big fan of kittens. What are you going to do with those cute little kitties? Sounds like you may be able to give one to Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete