our family

our family

Monday, June 24, 2013

Besties

Sigh.
Laurie and I went out tonight to celebrate our friendship, where it's been and where it's going-
We had a wonderful time, with lots of laughter and also a few tears (more tears later when I was driving home, not paying attention, and got pulled over by an unsuspecting police officer when I ran a red light! As soon as he asked what I was doing and I started to tell him I am moving and just had to say good-bye to my best friend, I started BAWLING. Like a baby.)
We started the night at Jared's, where Laurie got a pandora bracelet and we got matching beads, hit the photo booth at the mall which was totally broken so we had to sit on the floor, after which we went to the Olive Garden where we were waited on by one of John's former co-workers, then we wound he evening down by getting some groceries for Laurie's vacation at the only store still open... Walmart.
Laurie is my sister. I love her.










No comments:

Post a Comment