our family

our family

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Moving day!!!!

Wow! We did it! This morning with the help of a faithful few we loaded up the 16 foot moving van ( it ALL fit, after weeks of me laying in bed at night, imagining all kinds of scenarios in which we stood sadly by most of our furniture as we chose between Christmas ornaments and scooters while our kids cried, et cetera, et cetera...) and cleaned up the apartment in a mere four hours!! It was an answer to many prayers!
The rest of the day was spent at Mom and Dad's, relaxing and trying not to start crying for fear we may never stop. 
Many wonderful people made this last week very special to each one of our family members, and I will always think fondly of this bittersweet time in our lives.
My alarm is set for 4:45 a.m. at which time I will begin my day of driving the van towards our fist stop, the Red Roof Inn in Cleveland. John will follow in the moving van.
Bible School, here we come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment