our family

our family

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Gettin' our crunchy on...

Saturday often means farmer's market, and this morning that's what we did. I have been inspired lately to try my hand at baking bread, in hopes of one day owning the ever-elusive but much sought after kitchenaid mixer. Maybe my rationale is that if I am already baking bread it will be the logical next step.
Either way, today John got in on the fun and made protein bars  from scratch, and I experimented with what is obviously going to be the first of many tries at homemade organic bubble bath. Tonight we went to the some friends for ice cream and swimming, and Zach was asked to turtle- sit next week for them while they are on vacation... He is on cloud nine!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! I was just thinking about all of you today at the church picnic and missing you all!! Looks like you are settling in well :) Let me know how the organic bubble bath turned out cause if it works well then I want your recipe..please! :) Say hi to everyone! Hannah.

    ReplyDelete