our family

our family

Sunday, January 26, 2014

When I procrastinate...

So basically my blogging pattern is that I do very well keeping up and then my phone memory gets full or we are sick or some other mundane part of life comes along and I get so behind on the blog I feel it's unfair to post until I am caught up. Maybe it's a sign of maturity (insanity...?) to recognize I will NEVER actually catch up so the only way left to me is to dive in where we are. 
My boys are now ten and eleven, Rilla is of course taller and we are in our second semester at school. Break was a wonderful time to take a deep breath and consider how to make small positive changes which will make things a bit smoother around here. Some new things are cooking but more about them later.








No comments:

Post a Comment