our family

our family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

eeeewwww.

As the mother of three boys (not to mention two girls, which is an entirely different matter), there are many times throughout the day that I am amazed at how disgusting things can get in my home. The dribbles around the toilet, the potty humor, you get the picture. Today Zach blew me away.
In their room is a coffee table we call the dinosaur table because Zach has all of his dinosaur robots and toys on it, and sometime today my son decided to set up a display of bugs he has caught using scotch tape and securing the dead insects to the table. As I write this, at least six bugs are lying dead, in neat, tape covered rows, awaiting inspection by my child, the entomologist.
Yuck.
Tomorrow they will be removed, if I have my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment