our family

our family

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My domestic help

As I was cooking dinner (a Sunday-night, Daddy-is-working-and-Katy-is-out Special, pasta, rolls and apple slices!) Zach wandered by the kitchen, sighed, and said:
"Ahhh. I love the smell of macaroni in the afternoon..."


Before they were allowed to turn on their mutual favorite Sunday night television treat, America's Funniest Home Videos, the boys needed to clean up their room, and tonight I asked Gabe to grab the small dirt devil stick and vacuum too.  A couple minutes later I walked by, and he coolly gave me a thumbs up as he vacuumed, then winked. He's almost nine and suddenly it's like I'm Fonzys' mom.

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I can totally picture the wink too!

    P.S. I'm so glad you can make me laugh so hard stuff flies out of my nose...it's why I love you so much <3 (well, there are more reason's than that actually!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :) I love the Fonz!

    ReplyDelete