our family

our family

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Brrrr!!!

Today was super chilly!! 
The boys had early release so we made it to the park for a little while (it was overrun by Tweens with zero parental supervision who were Trouble according to this mom, so we left early!). On the way home Rilla demanded that I carry her, my tea, her bike and her helmet; when I demurred she decided to take her shoes off (more to carry!) and lie down across the path. Weakened by laughter I had a hard time getting us home safe and sound but we managed.
Zach had a field trip that involved losing a boot in the mud and checking out some one-celled organisms under a microscope. His kind of day for sure.
I was lazy today; a run, some laundry, some sorting (starting to panic about the packing!) and then... Finishing a book.




No comments:

Post a Comment