our family

our family

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The One Where Katie Doesn't Know What She Was Thinking

Recently John and I have "sold" hundreds of used books for a fraction of their cost, but we happily put the money we earned towards one of our favorite vices -- FRIENDS seasons 1-5 on iTunes! Sad but true. Thus the nod in tonight's title to one of our favorite shows.
What I learned today is that when adorable Evan innocently asks, "may we have ten minutes to talk after the lights are out?" and then claps his hands in glee, it is because in little boy speak "talking" is code for ripping apart the beds, flinging clothing ( which I had so carefully set out for the morning...), and basically doing anything BUT talking.
I also learned that despite all of that, boy sleepovers are so much easier than girl sleepovers!





1 comment:

  1. HA! This made me smile! You are one awesome Momma! :)

    ReplyDelete