our family

our family

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quattro de Mayo

Over a year since my last post, shame on me. At this point in the conversation I like to blame the fact that last June I decided we needed a puppy, but that still doesn't account for at least four months.
Next month John flies out to MI to interview for nursing jobs, which is our last step before moving there so he can attend NTBI, and unless I give in and do Facebook I have got to get on the ball with this blog.  (Bt the by, our adorable puppy was with us for six of the longest months of my life, a lesson having been taught to Yours Truly that sometimes just wanting to be able to do something - like have a puppy - isn't enough. Hard Parenting Truth #107.)
Met Mom, Dad and John at the park this morning, and once Rilla is up we head out to gather one of the three extra boys that is spending the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment