our family

our family

Monday, August 5, 2013

Nature camp

What a huge blessing; while at a library function last week we heard about some available scholarships to a five day overnight nature camp in Howell. A little research, a couple phone calls and the boys filled out the applications which we mailed the next day. Thursday we got the exciting news - off to camp for both boys! So last night I packed them up and  this morning Rilla and I dropped them off, much to their joy and excitement. Rilla and I  are playing but she has already said she misses her boys and asked me to "pick them off" which I can only assume means she wants to see them, not the rather ominous meaning if the term.  Surprising myself, I have had a few moments of almost being in tears, which I would never have expected of myself. Maybe too much missing going on? Or the mama bear in me? Either way, Friday seems a long way off.




No comments:

Post a Comment