our family

our family

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A(nother) Day at the Apple Orchard

Gabe and Ava navigate the pumpkin patch

Max knew how to put his cousin to work
Grandpa and Rilla share an apple



There seems to be some confusion about what is actually happening - is it a ball? an apple?

I seriously have the cutest daughters EVER

Like myself, Zach takes his apple picking quite seriously
This year I managed to squeeze in THREE visits to our favorite apple orchard - really, its the only orchard I take the kids to anymore, so I guess I don't even need to qualify which one. Last Saturday many of our cousins and aunts and uncles etc also joined us for a lovely fall afternoon, eating cider doughnuts, riding the tractor, playing amidst pumpkins, and of course, getting some apples!

1 comment:

  1. It was such an nice time! It is so gorgeous up there; so glad to learn of it! Annual gathering!!! ...awesome photos, too :-) You have a pretty gorgeous family there!

    ReplyDelete