our family

our family

Sunday, October 9, 2011

School House Rock Godsey style

As facts trickle down to my children some of them seem to be a bit diluted.

BIOLOGY:   "Fish don't poop. If they did they would explode."

DNA TESTING:  "I filled this cup with water, put the dried up salamander in it, took it out"   (consequently leaving it somewhere in the bedroom, location unknown)   " and now I have salamder DNA. "

AQUIRING SUPER POWERS:  "We put a dead fly in the water, let his DNA get out, and then Gabe drank it."  (Thank you, Marvel Comics.)

LITERATURE:  "It's almost your bedtime, Mom, so I got a story to read you  - "The Violin Rabbit." (known in some circles as "The Velveteen Rabbit.")

GOURMET COOKING;  "May I please have some missionario cherries on my ice cream? I mean, missionary cherries?"

1 comment: