our family

our family

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Fall is here!" or "Where is my sanity?"

One morning we were a robot workshop; some samples of our creations

She is really too big for this but it was awful fun!

Zach's friend Natalie gave him a snake skin which he proudly displayed as often as possible.

We went to a great concert a couple weeks ago in Mass - Superchick, Hawk Nelson, Mike's Chair, Fireflight

Katy with the lead singer of Hawk Nelson on my phone!

At church

Katy went to a Josh Wilson concert with some friends - it was on the beach

Two weeks ago we started Youth Alpha on Wednesdays, John and I co-lead.

As I always do when our schedule is going to change, I anticipated back to school to be a time of sipping coffee, catching up on my Bible reading, playing quietly on the floor with Rilla, and of course cleaning my house from top to bottom. While I have accomplished some of those things to a slight degree, my housework seems determined to best me. So today I decided - it can wait while I catch up on my blog. We are having a lovely fall and I want to reflect on it and enjoy my family.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...so much fun!! I miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a youth group leader! :) Didn't know that. I'm sure that keeps you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and updates! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete