our family

our family

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Queen of Darkness

Two days ago that is what Zach was calling me as I marched him to his bed after some very disruptive and insistent behavior at the dinner table.  And what's funny is sometimes that is exactly how I feel about myself! Adding our fifth child to the family has proven to be much more of a challenge that I presupposed it would be. I am really excited about sharing my thoughts as I step-parent, parent, and adoptive-parent our children. Recently I wondered, what other type of parenting role is left for me, at the ripe old age of 31, to add to my family? Huh. I can think of at least one, but as John says, lets focus on what's in front of us for now.

1 comment:

  1. Grand-parent? :)

    Queen of Darkness...that is creative. :)

    ReplyDelete