our family

our family

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rilla Bean and Claire Bear

Three days ago, Rilla found her voice. She discovered it, quite loudly, while we were at the Britains's house for lunch, and has been using it as much as possible since then - during Bible Study, story time, and especially when other babies are sleeping.
This morning she and I dropped the boys off at school, daddy at the gym, and headed down route 101 to visit Stephy and her newest daughter, Claire.  Claire was born on Rilla's due date, November 8, and it was very special to go through this "pregnancy" with Steph - doctor visits, ultrasounds, due dates- they were all pretty much the same while we awaited our two beautiful girls. Built in buddies for life. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved our visit!! I do NOT love me in these pictures though! LOL...seeing those makes me even more determined to drop the weight! yay for weight watchers...I'm hungry though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete